NAMIBIA IS CALLING
Home to the world’s oldest desert and the highest sand dunes, Namibia is a country in Southern Africa named after the Namib desert. More cheetahs are found in this vast country than any other place in the world. Lear about the culture and history of this young country, mingle with the locals and relish their local cuisines like Kapana and lastly enjoy one of the most unique safari experiences that Africa has to offer.
TRIP TYPE: SCHEDULED
DEPARTURE: 10TH NOVEMBER 2023
PREVIEW THE ITINERARY
- Day 1: A VIP meet and greet awaits you in Windhoek. You will be dropped to your accommodation
- Day 2: After breakfast, we leave Windhoek for Etosha National Park which is home t0 114 mammal species, 340 bird species, 110 reptile species, 16 amphibian species and surprisingly only one fish species. Can you guess which species it is?
- Day 3:On this day we will visit a local Himba village to learn more about these Namibian natives and then head back to Windhoek city.
- Day 4: An adventurous day awaits you as we take a road trip to Sossusvlei, which is located in the Southern part of Namib desert .
- Day 5: Early this morning, we head out to hike dune 45, visit Big daddy which is the tallest dune in Sossusvlei and then end at Deadvlei .
- Day 6: After a five-hour drive, arrive at Swakopmund . After lunch enjoy quad biking adventures as well as camel rides.
- Day 7: On this day we shall enjoy a morning catamaran cruise, and spot dolphins as well as cape fur seals. Later we drive back to Windhoek city via the pink lake and Spitzkoppe.
- Day 8: We will part ways on this day. We all started as strangers but Namibia changed that. Safiri Salama! We hope to travel to another African country together.
Note: The itinerary above is a sample and is subject to change.
TRIPS DATES: 10TH – 17TH NOVEMBER 2023
PER PERSON FROM: $1,899 – $2,400
- Quad biking
- Dolphin Spotting
- All transportation from rendezvous to farewell locations.
- Services of a dedicated Namibian travel guide
- All breakfasts and 3 dinners .
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees to attractions
Deadvlei, Spitzkoppe , Namib desert