THE YEAR OF THE TIGER
A world center for animal safaris with an endless array of activities and destinations that promise undiluted fun. Kenya is Located in East Africa and is a melting point of adventure and culture. Join us and get to experience the diverse culture of the Kenyan people, watch dolphins in their natural habitat, go on a safari, learn how to prepare a local dish and experience the adrenaline rush that comes with zip lining in the forest.
TRIP TYPE: SCHEDULED
DEPARTURE: 31ST JANUARY 2022
PREVIEW THE ITINERARY
- Day 1: A VIP meet and greet awaits you in Nairobi. You will be dropped to your accommodation.
- Day 2: Explore the only National Park within a city the Nairobi National Park. The sight of wildlife with the city backdrop is magnificent.
- Day 3: After a one-hour drive, arrive at Kereita forest for zip lining adventures and later on proceed to Naivasha town where we shall enjoy a lunch by Lake Naivasha before enjoying a boat ride on the Rift Valley great lake. The night will be spent in Nakuru town.
- Day 4: Enjoy an early morning game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park before exploring Lord Egerton and Kariandusi museum and thereafter learn how to make a local dish.
- Day 5: Discover Kenya’s highest town at about 2360m above sea level and go hiking at Thompson Falls before travelling back to the city
- Day 6: Move towards the coast of Mombasa by train.
- Day 7: Explore Wasini island and spot the plenty of dolphins found on this side of the Indian Ocean.
- Day 8: Wander into the town of Mombasa and discover the rich culture of the people here.
- Day 9: Head back to the city and explore the famous maasai markets filled with plenty of African art and souvenirs.
- Day 10: We’ll part ways after breakfast. You will be assisted with transport to the airport. So long and safe travels!
NOTE: The itinerary above is a sample and subject to change.
TRIPS DATES: 31ST JANUARY – 9TH FEBRUARY 2022
PER PERSON FROM: $1,999 – $2500
- Zip lining
- Boat Ride
- All transportation from rendezvous to farewell locations.
- Services of a dedicated Kenyan travel guide
- Meals enjoyed while on trip.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees to attractions
Wasini Island Tour, Local cooking class and Lake Nakuru National Park Safari
Located in Nakuru town, adjacent to the Lake Nakuru National Park this exquisite family-run hotel incorporates styles from the diverse kenyan culture. Each room is lovingly decorated and equipped with all the necessary amenities to ensure a relaxing and unforgettable stay.