One for the bucket list. Visit the famous pyramids of Giza, considered a wonder of ancient Egypt, then the mesmerizing great sphinx, sail on the Nile on a traditional boat known as a felucca and learn more about the history and culture of Egyptians at the Museum and go on a sandboarding adventure in the desert. Get to mix with the locals at Khan El Khalil market and have a taste of Egyptian cuisines.
TRIP TYPE: SCHEDULED
DEPARTURE: 18TH JULY 2023
PREVIEW THE ITINERARY
- Day 1: A VIP meet and greet awaits you in Cairo. You will be dropped to your accommodation
- Day 2: Explore the stunning Pyramids of Giza , the Egyptian Museum
- Day 3: Wander into the city of Cairo and see the military museum and presidential palace
- Day 4: After a seven-hour drive, Arrive in Luxor one of Egypts cities
- Day 5: Discover Karnak temple and ancient thebes
- Day 6: Move towards the city Cairo by vehicle. Wander the scenic Egyt
- Day 7: Adventure awaits you in the white desert , experience sandboarding
- Day 8: Discover the world’s oldest library in Alexandria
- Day 9: Head into Coptic Cairo and end the day with a ride on a felluca in the River nile
- Day 10: We’ll part ways after breakfast. You will be assisted with transport to the airport. So long and safe travels!
NOTE: The itinerary above is a sample and subject to change.
TRIPS DATES: 18THJUL – 27TH JUL 2023
PER PERSON FROM: $1,999 – $2,600
- Sand boarding
- All transportation from rendezvous to farewell locations.
- Services of a dedicated Egyptian travel guide
- Meals enjoyed while on trip.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees to attractions
Karnak temple, Pyramids of Giza, Desert Camping.