SNAP AWAY IN AFRICA
Not only is Kenya a melting point of culture and adventure but a world center for animal safaris with an endless array of activities and destinations that promise undiluted fun. The country is located in East Africa along the Indian Ocean and is the best African country to get the safari experience. As is the name of the tour this trip involves staying at some of Kenya’s national parks and getting shots of the wild at it’s best. So don’t forget your camera.
TRIP TYPE: SCHEDULED
DEPARTURE: JUNE 28TH 2023
PREVIEW THE ITINERARY
- Day 1: A VIP meet and greet awaits you in Nairobi. You will be dropped to your accommodation.
- Day 2: After a six-hour drive, arrive at the Tsavo national Park , which is Kenya’s largest national Park. You will spend the night at the Ashnil Aruba Lodge.
- Day 3: On this day you will have a guide who will take you on a game drive across the park as we snap away.
- Day 4: Early on this day we Leave Tsavo for Amboseli National Park, crowned by Africa’s tallest peak, Mt Kilimanjaro and home of the African elephant. The two parks are located only four hours away.
- Day 5: After breakfast hop onto the game vehicle for a guided game drive. You will have the option to go for either the morning and evening game drives.
- Day 6: On this day, we head back to Nairobi city for the night.
- Day 7: Leave Nairobi early morning for the famous Maasai Mara in Kenya. On arrival you will enjoy an evening game drive.
- Day 8: On this day a memorable safari awaits you in this national Reserve. You are assured of seeing all the big 5 animals among other wildlife
- Day 9: After breakfast, head out to the Lake Nakuru National Park which is a five-hours drive. Enjoy an evening game drive and photo shoot.
- Day 10: Famous for it’s thousands of flamingoes nesting along the shores of Lake Nakuru is a shallow soda lake that is part of the great lakes of the rift valley in Kenya. Spend the day at the park and leave in the late afternoon for Nairobi.
- Day 11: We will part ways on this day. We all started as strangers but our journey together changed that. Safiri Salama! We hope to travel to another Africa country together
NOTE: The itinerary above is a sample and subject to change.
TRIPS DATES: JUNE 28TH – 8TH JULY 2023
PER PERSON FROM: $2,799 – $3400
- All transportation from rendezvous to farewell locations.
- Services of a dedicated Kenyan travel guide
- All breakfasts and 8 dinners.
- All accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- All entrance fees to attractions
- Photography/filming fees
Tsavo National Park, Maasai Mara, Amboseli and Lake Nakuru National Park
Kibo Safari Camp